Check out this super cute Barbie Ken doll in his cool Wheelchair! Barbie and Ken Fashionistas enjoy diversity with fashion dolls that encourage real-world storytelling and open-ended hopes and dreams! By having a wide array of skin tones, eye colours, tresses tints and textures, body sort and fashions, the dolls are made to reflect the world children see today. Ken doll inspires new play possibilities by having a manual wheelchair and ramp so he is able to easily get in and out of the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately, subject to availability). Family can collect Fashionistas dolls for infinite techniques to perform aside tales, show their own style and discover that fashion is fun for everybody! Includes doll wearing fashions and add-ons. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Ken dolls cannot stand alone. Flat shoes fit dolls with articulated ankles or level feet. Colours and designs can vary greatly.
- Ken doll comes with a wheelchair that has rolling wheels and a working brake, plus a ramp that works with the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately)
- The doll also features 22 'joints' - in the neck, upper arms, elbows, wrists, torso, hips, upper legs, knees and ankles to play out all kinds of motion in and out of the wheelchair
- He wears a white top with blue and yellow tie-dye print, black shorts, white sneakers and silvery sunglasses
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older - they can play with style, play out stories and discover Barbie!
- More variety makes collecting Barbie Fashionistas dolls even more fun - kids can collect them to expand the possibilities (each sold separately, subject to availability)